3/15/2010

shopping in japan

First of all ... I have a non-part time job that pays me enough to live, with a dormitory that is unbelievably affordable. Yes, it's cheaper ... much cheaper and decent than what I spent my student days in. That consequently leaves me money that I can spend more money than when i was a student. duh.

I go to more concerts now. I actually go shopping now. I actually kind of sort of have to wear makeup, to cover up the blemishes I've gotten from the numerous breakouts since work started (which, I blame my lovely, beautiful coworkers showering me with sweets).

Saturday ... I went shopping after I went to a concert hall to pick up a coin purse that I had dropped during the Jackson Brown and Sheryl Crow concert (which, was AWESOME) because I'm a hermit crab with a lazy ass ... I was sure that I wasn't going to go out again on Sunday. I remembered just in time that i've run out of cleansing. I look up where the nearest Clinique is, walk over and ask those pretty sales ladies for cleansing. And, of course, I end up buying more than just cleansing. but then that sort of works in my way ... there was this lottery thing where you pull out a scratch card to see if you've won any pampering prize that the department offers to shoppers who have purchased more than a said amount.

I, was aiming for the teddy bear post-its that everyone got, just to make them feel better about not winning anything substantial.

I, ended up winning a free session at a spa. There's a choice between a facial course and a body course ... but i. wanted. post-its.









Juli, facial? Juli .... body pampering course? HA. HA. HA.

... the gift card is going to a coworker as a birthday gift.

No comments: