2/21/2010

weddings

I'm finally experiencing the wedding rush of friends that I've seen other people go through. It's actually quite exciting ... just filled with joy for the happy couples.

Jin, my best friend's big brother ... he's always been the goofy one of the gang. I was, to say the least, more than happy to hear the news from Lisa ... he's been working hard alone in the states, and he deserves this happiness and so much more.

Lam, a super special friend from highschool. I love her to death, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that's been wondering when this couple - that looked like they've been married for years - would actually tie the knot.

I wouldn't want to miss their memorable days for the world ... now all I have to do is convince my boss to give those days off.


And oops. I just called my parents in the states ... and it's only 5 AM. Sorrys!

No comments: