1/23/2009

japan. is. cold.

I'm in japan, after figuring out how to pack things without exceeding the ridiculously low baggage weight limit of 20kg. I'm starting to get a headache trying to figure out how, with my near empty savings, am I ever going to move to Japan in the summer. Hope that snail mail is reliable? Enlist the help of mom by seducing her to go to Japan with me? Give up and ask one of the many international delivery service (pelican, black cat .... yeah, the animals) to haul my things? Oh. I forgot. There was another option: fly first class so that I can check in a few more kilos.

Well, Japan is cold. Not snowing cold, but cold enough to consider going into hibernation、that is, if I could. For now, it's not a stay of indulging food, shopping, sight seeing or meeting people ... it's been a stay of torturing my butt by sitting long hours re-reading academic papers for the thesis that's been haunting me. My butt is sore.

yup, that's Japan this winter .... sore ass.

No comments: